Secure Form solutions
Transmitting patient identifiable data must be done correctly, safely and securely. The NHS is becoming ever more reliant upon automation and digital services; we provide form solutions that satisfy your Information Governance and security requirements.
Building secure NHS forms to the highest of standards, our BSI ISO/IEC 27001, internationally recognised accreditation requires that we make security our no one priority.
Our forms are:
- Built following the BS 8878 Web accessibility – Code of practice recommendations.
- Built, with security in mind from the outset, as required by our BSI ISO/IEC 27001 Certification.
- SSL secured using Thawte SSL certificates
- Hosted on our servers located in our tier 4 data centres located in the UK
- Penetration tested by our security partners.
- We work with our clients to fully understand their form requirements, build the form and make changes as required. When we have a fully functioning form and following our testing, we release the form to our clients for their testing. Once signed off we move the form to an SSL encrypted web server and apply the certification to the form.
At this stage we have the form penetration tested by a 3rd party, and when the results are returned, we work with our clients to agree on what if anything needs to be modified and make those changes. Once any changes have been made, the form is available for use; we make it live and accessible to the client for their use.
Our secure forms portfolio is currently delivering secure NHS patient referral forms and secure sexual health testing kit forms to many NHS Trusts across the UK.
With a high-level 3rd party penetration testing report sent directly to you not to us, with forms that have been built to the highest of standards and hosted in 2 of the most secure data centres in Europe. You can be assured that your forms are safe for you and your patients to use.