Our forms are:
- Built following the BS 8878 Web accessibility – Code of practice recommendations
- Built, with security in mind from the start, as required by our BSI ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
- SSL secured using Thawte SSL certificates
- Hosted on our own servers located in Tier 4 data centres located in the UK
- Penetration tested by our security partners the NCCGroup
We work with our clients to fully understand their form requirements, build the form and make changes as required. When we have a fully functioning form and following our own testing we release the form to our clients for their testing. Once the form is signed off we move the form to an SSL encrypted web server and apply the certification to the form.
At this stage we have the form penetration tested by a 3rd party and when the results are returned, we work with our clients to agree what if anything needs to be modified and make those changes. Once any changes have been made, the form is available for use, we make it live and available to the client for their use.
Our secure forms portfolio is currently delivering secure NHS patient referral forms and secure sexual health testing kit request forms to many NHS Trusts across the UK.
With a high-level 3rd party penetration testing report sent directly to you not to us, with forms that have been built to the highest of standards and hosted in 2 of the most secure data centres in Europe. You can be assured that your forms are safe for you and your patients to use.
As a standard, all our forms contain unique identifying reference numbers that are made available to the form submitter and the Trust. All forms are beautifully formatted and print off perfectly, or can be saved as Adobe PDF for export into clinical systems.